MECP Co-Funding Program
The MECP is proud to announce the launch of our inaugural Co-Funding Program, which serves to advance diversity and inclusion on campus. Students and faculty can receive up to $1000 from the Middle Eastern Cultural Programs (MECP) to help with co-funding or co-sponsoring projects.
Projects should be related to Middle Eastern cultures and can include research, artwork, or workshops. All undergraduate students, graduate students, and UConn faculty/ staff members are eligible to apply for this fund.
The goals of this program include:
- Encourage non-Middle Eastern students and faculty to work on projects that are related to Middle Eastern cultures.
- Support Middle Eastern students and faculty to share their cultures through academic projects open to everyone on campus.
- Help undergraduate and graduate students to develop interest in Middle Eastern cultures and to build connections for their future careers.
- The proposal should be less than 1000 words in a pdf format.
- The proposal must include these sections:
- A summary about your project
- How would this fund support your project
- How is it related to Middle Eastern cultures
- Send your proposal to email@example.com with “MECP Co-Funding Proposal” as the subject.
- The deadline for this program is December 31st.